Publius2000

"Passion has helped us; but can do so no more. It will in future be our enemy. Reason, cold, calculating, unimpassioned reason, must furnish all the materials for our future support and defence.--Let those materials be moulded into general intelligence, sound morality, and in particular, a reverence for the constitution and laws" --Abraham Lincoln, speaking on "The Perpetuation of Our Political Institutions" Address Before the Young Men's Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois, 1838

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back in the Saddle

It has obviously been a while since I have been able to post. Over the last month I have been overwhelmed with moving and starting my new job teaching American Government at a local University here in Southern California. As a result my ability to post timely articles has been hampered to say the least. I look forward to picking up the pace again. A great deal has happened in the last month...between Hurrican Katrina, the death of Rehnquist, and the continuing situation in Iraq. I look forward to slowly beginning to comment on all of these in an appropriate manner.

Sincerely,

Publius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home